Wet Nose Lodge & Spa
At Wet Nose Lodge & Spa, your Wet Nose Family Member will be well cared for by our team of highly trained and detailed-oriented staff. Our purpose is to create a playful and caring atmosphere where your Wet Nose Family Member loves to come and stay and you as owners can confidently place your trust in our standards of care.
Each staff member goes through industry leading training that teaches dog body language, group/social play, dog behavior, nutrition and proper handling.
We offer a variety of packages and lodging amenities to compliment your Wet Nose Family Member’s stay with us. Guests from the same family are allowed to share the same lodging space at a discounted price. If you are wanting your Wet Nose Family Member to participate in our Daycare program for the first time while lodging with us, please schedule an evaluation with us, and check out our Daycare page for more information.
All lodging options include:
- Check-In ANY TIME During Business Hours
- Sanitary Feeding Dishes
- Climate-Controlled Indoor Lodging
- Daily “Room Service” Cleaning
- House Food (we encourage you to bring your own)
- No Cost to Give *Medication
- Daily Behavior and Health Monitoring
- Laundered Belongings Before Check-Out
- Endless Love From Our Staff
4x4 - All Indoor Accommodation. *Maximum dog size is 40 lbs. - Includes : 3 Potty Breaks and a Daily Report Card
Standard Indoor/Outdoor Lodging
4x4 Indoor - 4x8 Covered Outdoor Accommodation - Includes : 4 Potty Breaks, Daily Report Card and Interactive Doggie Daycare *After successful completion of evaluation
Deluxe Indoor/Outdoor Lodging
5x6 Indoor - 5x8 Covered Outdoor Accommodation - Includes : 4 Potty Breaks, Daily Report Card and Interactive Doggie Daycare *After successful completion of evaluation
Premium Indoor Lodging
Quiet & Secluded Accommodation Located in the Lobby - Includes : The best of the best! - 4 Potty Breaks, Daily Report Card, Interactive Doggie Daycare *After successful completion of evaluation, Orthopedic Bedding, An Additional Nature Walk, FaceBook Post With a Picture of Your Furry Family Member and Tuck-In Service (Puppy Ice-cream and TLC)
- Premium Service $10/Dog
- Individual Playtime $10/Family
- Neighborhood Walk $20/Family
- Puppy Happy Meal $15/Dog (Stuffed Toy and Kong Treat for 3 days)
- Snack Pack $7/Dog (choice of Raw Bar treat and Puppy Ice Cream)
- Frozen Peanut Butter or Bacon & Cheese Filled Kong $3/Dog
- Puppy Ice Cream $3/Dog
Cat Lodging - We will provide bowls, litter & litter box. We have several cat toys to keep them occupied while they stay but if your cat has a favorite toy, please feel free to bring it with you.
What to Know & Bring
- All of our lodging comes standard with bedding. No need to bring your own. Should you bring your own bedding please make sure that it can be laundered in a standard washing machine. We are not responsible for damaged bedding.
- Please do not bring bowls and feeding dishes. We provide that as part of your stay.
- We ask that you to keep your Wet Nose Family Member on his/her own food to help prevent diarrhea from changing diet.
- If you bring food for your Wet Nose Family Member, please have it pre-portioned or in a sealed container with their name on it.
- If you forget your food, we’re happy to use our house food; Kirkland - Lamb & Rice Formula
- Any medications must be in original container and clearly marked with guest’s name.
- Clearly mark all property with guest or family name.
- CHECK OUT is 10:00am, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat. If after 10:00am, then a $12.50 Fee is applied per dog unless, a Full-Service Bath/Groom is given.
- Our lobby is CLOSED Tuesday. We can still schedule boarding arrivals and departures by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- SUNDAY CHECKOUT is available from 4:00pm - 6:00pm and will incur a $10 Fee per guest unless, a Full-Service Bath/Groom is given.
- Ensure your pet is vaccinated and you have proof of vaccinations. We do not accept self-administered vaccines. We require the following vaccinations
- Feline Leukemia
- PLEASE DO NOT bring in a sick guest. This compromises the health of other guests.
- HAVE A SAFE trip and know that we will be providing OUTSTANDING CARE for your Wet Nose Family Member!
*We only administer oral or topical medication
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.