Wet Nose Lodge & Spa
At Wet Nose Lodge & Spa, your Wet Nose Family Member will be well cared for by our team of highly trained and detailed-oriented staff. Our purpose is to create a playful and caring atmosphere where your Wet Nose Family Member loves to come and stay and you as owners can confidently place your trust in our standards of care.
Each staff member goes through industry leading training that teaches dog body language, group/social play, dog behavior, nutrition and proper handling.
We offer a variety of packages and lodging amenities to compliment your Wet Nose Family Member’s stay with us. Guests from the same family are allowed to share the same lodging space at a discounted price. If you are wanting your Wet Nose Family Member to participate in our Daycare program for the first time while lodging with us, please fill out our Daycare Application here and check out our Daycare page for more information.
All lodging options include:
- Daycare for all eligible guests
- 5-Individual potty breaks a day
- Sanitary feeding dishes
- Climate-controlled indoor lodging
- Daily “Room Service” cleaning
- House food (we encourage you to bring your own)
- No cost to give *medication
- Daily behavior and health monitoring
- Check-in ANY TIME – no additional fee
- Endless love from our staff
Premium Lodging Includes - The best of the best! - Orthopedic bedding, an additional walk, FaceBook post with a picture of your Furry Family Member and Tuck-In Service (Puppy Ice-cream and TLC)
- Individual Playtime $15
- Neighborhood Walk $20
- Snack Pack $7 (choice of Raw Bar treat and Puppy Ice Cream)
- Frozen Peanut Butter Kong $3
- Puppy Ice Cream $3
Cat Lodging - We will provide bowls, litter & litter box. We have several cat toys to keep them occupied while they stay but if your cat has a favorite toy, please feel free to bring it with you.
What to Know & Bring
- All of our lodging comes standard with bedding. No need to bring your own. Should you bring your own bedding please make sure that it can be laundered in a standard washing machine. We are not responsible for damaged bedding.
- Please do not bring bowls and feeding dishes. We provide that as part of your stay.
- We ask that you to keep your Wet Nose Family Member on his/her own food to help prevent diarrhea from changing diet.
- If you bring food for your Wet Nose Family Member, please have it pre-portioned or in a sealed container with their name on it.
- If you forget your food, we’re happy to use our house food; Fromm Chicken and Rice
- Any medications must be in original container and clearly marked with guest’s name.
- CHECK OUT is 12:00 Noon, Monday through Saturday. If after 12:00pm, then a $12.50 Fee is applied per guest.
- Clearly mark all property with guest or family name.
- SUNDAY CHECKOUT is available and will incur a $10 Fee per guest.
- Ensure your pet is vaccinated and you have proof of vaccinations. We do not accept self-administered vaccines. We require the following vaccinations
- Feline Leukemia
- PLEASE DO NOT bring in a sick guest. This compromises the health of other guests.
- HAVE A SAFE trip and know that we will be providing OUTSTANDING CARE for your Wet Nose Family Member!
*We only administer oral or topical medication
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.